1. How did you begin your career? Do you have any modeling experience before you join GG Look?
Before I joined Gogirl! Look on the year of 2011, I have never joined other competitions or similar to it. When I was in grade 4, I got into a modeling class and from then on I have been starring in some TV commercials such as; Walls Ice Cream, BNI, KFC, Holcim, Clean and Clear, Telkomsel and many more. I have been in TV commercials since I was at the age of 2. While being busy with school, I still manage to star in some commercials.
2. Who's your favorite photographer to work with and your favorite campaign to shoot?
There are so many Indonesian Photographers that I like to work with, since I usually have my photo shoots done with Gogirl! Magazine, mostly I have been shot by Arseto Adiputra and Michael Cools. All photo shoots that I have done in the past are memorable and always fun. :)
3. Describe your personal style.
I would describe my personal style as someone who loves vintage style, bohemian and some kind of a gypsy look. I prefer dressing up my self simple but edgy and classy. I love accessories and I always wear bold and colorful necklaces.
4. Who's your style icon and your favourite designers?
My style icon is Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel, I love designers from the 19th century. I also adore Anna Piaggi and Betsey Johnson's designs.
5. What do you always carry when you travel and what's your favourite place to visit and shop?
I always carry my camera, my lomo and my fish eye lens every time I travel abroad. I would visit Art Museums and historical buildings in that particular area. I would shop for shoes and bags, usually anti-mainstream shoes such as creepers and so on. The best place to travel is Rome, Paris and London.
6. What beauty products are must-haves?
According to me, a lip balm, mascara and a cheek tint/powder will do. I usually don't use make up so I just make myself look fresh with those beauty products.
7. What's in your bag? (Things that you always carry around everyday)
Inside my bag will be my iPhone and Blackberry. Cosmetic pouch, comb, perfume, hand sanitizer, wet/dry tissue and my wallet. That's it :)
8. What's currently playing on your iPod?
I am currently listening to Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men.
9. Favorite scent?
I love the smell of lavender.
10. What can't you live without?
My family, nature, food, iPhone, and laptop.
11. How do you pass the time when you're waiting around on set?
I usually share my ideas and talk about great ideas with my co-stars and sometimes I bring a book to read during shooting. My one and only book that I usually bring to the location is a book by my favourite author; Paulo Coelho called The Winner Stands Alone.
12. I admire you in Refrain, how do you prepare for the role "Annalise"?
First of all, thank you :) I appreciate it. Honestly, I did not get much time to prepare myself for Refrain The Movie. Although I am thankful that back then in Junior High School, I have joined several Drama Musical Shows a.k.a Theater Shows and that has improved my acting skills. Therefore, since I only got 3 days to memorize the script, I worked so hard and tried my best to be able to pull it off as Annalise. I did every single preparation by myself for my first movie and that was a great challenge and experience.
13. So what's next, what are you excited about that is coming up?
I am really excited for my second movie called Street Society The Movie. It will be showing in cinemas around January or February 2014. I can't wait to watch it :) I hope in my second movie, I could wow the audience. Just a clue: The movie's genre is Action and Street Racing. Prepare for it and wait for it!